Polybo shall help people solve their housing needs in a manner that provides better quality and more environmental friendly solutions, adapted to local needs, terms and requirements.
In order to meet international goals (China’s 5-year plan, the UN’s sustainability goals, EU 2050 Energy Strategies), the world needs new and more environmentally friendly building materials and methods.
- Reduse waste, transport, emissions during production
- Reduse material usage
- Reduse energy for heating/cooling
- Extend life span
- Afteruse / Recycling
Building productivity, environment-friendly, quality, reduced construction time and lower price for homes requires major changes globally in the construction industry. Polybo building technology is part of this paradigm.
- Prefabricated elements and components – Plug & Play
- Up to 30 % lower price efficiency and higher qualities. Important for both users and building industries.
- Low energy expenses during life cycle.
- Low cost for redesign or upgrading of technical systems. Improves the user possibility to improvement and changes due to life situation in families.
- Easy to reuse or recycle elements after life span improves house value
- Industrial produced elements – Consistent Quality. Follows specified standards ➔ the sub-assemblies of the structure will be built to a uniform quality
- Shorter Construction Time
- Factory-controlled environment utilizing dry materials, ➔ less risk for problems associated with moisture, environmental hazards and dirt.